Reference business protection clients
- German transmission network operator: Strategic and operational support for communicating network expansion projects at a national, regional and municipal level, for example by setting up “Bürgerdialog” public consultations.
- Major international airport: Support in implementing expansion plans in the face of a dispute with local residents over flight noise.
- Pharmaceutical company (global top 5): Representation in a countrywide pricing process as part of the German act restructuring the pharmaceutical market, AMNOG.
- Property industry project development: Work on the company’s reputation with decision-makers from municipal politics and public administration to support new build projects.
- Commercial inspection and certification body (global top 3): Representation of the company’s interests at the WTO world trade talks.
- Regional German bank: Support for management throughout a parliamentary enquiry and a number of court proceedings.
Reference business development clients
- Leading cable network provider: Development of a positioning strategy vis-à-vis political decision-makers in Bavaria and Germany, in particular on the issues of broadband rollout and telecommunication and media policy.
- High-tech business: Support for the German market launch with reputation management and assistance with the tender process for the HGV toll.
- Provider of innovative transport telematics: Support in the approval process and the organisation of company finance, for example with grants.
- Eastern European industrial holding (Russian top 5): Positioning vis-à-vis political and industry decision-makers in Switzerland, and the general public.
- Consumer goods group: Support with global business intelligence and in the development of a global advisory network.
- Management consultancy (global top 5): Strategy development and support with the development of public sector business in Bavaria.